Monday, May 2, 2011

April is gone!

I'll miss April's short showers and rainbows. I plan on getting two
new tires.  I'm replacing the front tires.  I think 215/65/r14 should work.

This year i'll have to smog.  The oxygen sensor that they put in so many
years ago sure is holding up nicely.  Let's see, headlights, oxygen
sensor, trying to think of any other work that has been done to the Buick.

I ran all over the place yesterday.  I finally got down to Wal-Mart and
found myself six pair of sox, three pairs of underwear and four pocket tee
shirts.  Not bad, but my first tee shirt didn't last one day, i got pizza sauce
on it.  I swear i really should wear a bib.

As usual, i've been helping Vicki with her computer.  i scanned her
computer twice last night.  Both scans came up empty handed.  We
deleted a lot of fluff out of her Resume folder, and hid a few icons. The
biggest problem is that her power button is sticking.  I honestly don't
know how to fix it short of taking the switch apart and maybe sanding
some rough edges down a bit.  So, keep the karma flowing, maybe we
can source Vicki a better computer.  I'll take her to CRC (C)omputer
(R)ecycle (C)enter next Saturday.  See if anything pops out at her.
Maybe a new laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment