Tuesday, February 11, 2014

.22 ruger airgun

Yes, I know I get it, you need to write every day.

I will try hard to write more as days go by.  Facebook
is great, everybody is so nice. I'm going to be doing the
Skype thing.  I think that once my dad has his Skype
set up we can talk for less on the Skype line.

I just recently installed Skype and had a lot of problems.
Then I checked in the 'unused desktop icons' folder and
found that I already have Skype installed.  I tried a few
contacts and there was no connection. Don't know
what's going on with that, but I'll try some more later.
Seems to me like it kept stalling at the 50% mark.  I think
it's $ 3.75 for a month and $ 20.00 for a year.  I just
wonder if they would take a traveler's check or a money
order.  Sure hope so.

I picked up taco shells, a quart and a half of double
fudge brownie ice cream, ground meat, grated cheese,
romaine lettuce, a turkey breast, a rack of ribs, some
cat food and some kitty litter.  That was all at Target.
Of course the reason i was at Target was because I
wanted to pick up a bread making machine. They
didn't have them or they were all sold out.  I'll call
back and talk to customer service about a rain check.
The ribs are pretty much thawed.  I'm thinking about
just putting them in the oven at 200 degrees for like
5 hours.  They should be done by then.  Not much
meat on these pork baby back ribs anyway.  I ate the
whole quart and a half of double fudge brownie ice
cream.  A quart of milk, 3 tacos with romaine and
grated cheddar and jack.  Then I jumped in a hot shower
and soaked until I felt like a wet noodle.  That left me
dripping with perspiration.  Which strangely enough
feels real refreshing.

I misplaced the screws to screw the bike rack onto
the back of the bike.  I want that so that I can hang
paniers on the there.  So far the bike only has 2 speeds
slow and slower.  It's okay, I'll get around to getting it
fixed sooner or later.  Was going to pick up a Ruger
.22 cal Airgun but there's no place to shoot it. So I
might skip that.  It's not like they are going to stop
selling air guns.

Pesto is obese, I can't believe that didn't trigger the
spell checker, 'obese' apparently that is the correct
spelling.  Nice that there's a spelling checker built into
this blogger.

Well the blog started quickly, and now it will come to
a rest as quickly as it got started.  Look for more in the
future.  I'm all in on this Blogging adventure.  Hope that
something comes of it.  Toodles TTFN

-marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment