Friday, February 27, 2015

The Ides of March

Well, things are going along swimmingly.
Pesto stopped eating, she lost a lot of
weight. I was very worried. I took her
to the Humane Society. They took care of
her. She was on a feed tube for a month.
Then,they took the tube out of her throat.
They showed me a video of her getting the
tube out.

Peter, my Mentor in our food group, lined
me up another cat from the Humane Society
and her name is Aurelia. She is 2 years
old and black as sin. She's petite where
Pesto was obese.

The VHF radio in the mobile is working
out very nicely. Ed, my ham radio buddy,
did most of the work installing it. I
like talking to Steve W6FYK on VHF when
i'm out.

The new cat Aurelia, is a real sweetheart.
She just loves to cuddle.

Peter helped me get a new vacuum from
Target. It's a Dirt Devil, and it works
very nicely. I had a little problem
assembling it. There was one screw that
was in the way, I unscrewed that screw
and it went together like a puzzle.
No idea what that screw was there for. If
I had read the manual there might have
been something about that screw, then
again there might not have been.

Have been reading from Hazelden Twenty-Four
Hour a Day book, 12 x 12, Big Book, and As
Bill Sees It. Trying for 2 pages from each
book every night.

I'm trying to make a searching and fearless
moral inventory of myself. Need to sit down
and write it out, so far that's been elusive.
I guess, I'll get on that. Also, need to mop
the kitchen.

I gave the bicycle away. I have given away
a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse to
Allison. Also, I've given away 3 keyboards.
I need to give away some more stuff.

March is here. I am cleaning house and
getting ready for Amateur Radio Field Day.
June 2015.

Need to get Aurelia some cat food today.
Should probably get her the stuff that's
scientifically formulated so that she
doesn't get fat. Also, fur ball control
formula.

'k, g'night

No comments:

Post a Comment