Friday, January 13, 2012

Back to normal

It's been 1 month since the operation.  I'm feeling a lot better.  Just a
tad tender in the belly regions, and some deep muscular stuff that will
probably last for a few more months.  I've been walking around and
last night I helped Vicki carry some groceries.

I sold the Kenwood TS440s for $ 200.  Pretty good price for a broken
radio.  I wonder if (Steve)  is going to get it fixed.  Still need to take the
FT 101 Yaesu over to Ed's and see if we can get out on it.  I could be
taken by surprise, and the thing might just work right out of the box.
Then again it could be a boat anchor or a basket case.

I threw Pesto over my shoulder today and went out in the hall.  Then
I knocked on Danny's door and let him give her scritchies, he has a
kitty named Nancy, but she's real finicky about her food and skinny
as a rail, he seems to think that she might be dying.  Kinda makes me
sad.  I'll get him another one via Craigslist.  In the mean time we have
to wait until either she passes away, or he feels like euthanizing her.

John my friend is still roaming about the hills in Northern California.
He's up in Shasta country.  He's running a special event station from
Mount Lassen, call sign N6L I have no idea when the event is
scheduled.  I'll post here when I learn more.

Well, i have things calling for my attention, so i'll say good day.

be well

-marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment