Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines

Hi, there.  It's Valentines Day and it's been 2 months and 1 day since I was
operated on at Sutter Community Hospital.  I can twist my torso smoothly
with only the faintest twinges of pain.  I don't do this often.  I just kinda use
it as a measurement of my mobility.

I am off to balance the checkbook and drink some iced tea.

Vicki will be by soon with homemade Tamales.  These are from some guy
who rides his bike near her work.  He has a cooler built into his bike and
he charges $ 1.50 per tamale. I'm getting three.  I wish she would hurry I'm
hungry.  Hi Hi

I'll keep you posted as things transpire.  Hang in there, fight the good fight.
And keep your chin up.

Oh wow, I thought this was cool.  It's leap year, and I have a counseling
appointment on the 29th of February.  What are the chances of that?
Yes, indeed, I do wonder.

Goodnight

-marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment