Thursday, March 6, 2014

Meatball Sub

Well, it's almost been six months without bedbugs.
The bedbug guy from 'the hitmen' eradication team
will be here this afternoon, but i hope it's soon
because i want to go get a pizza at Papa Murphy.
Pesto is really plump, I wonder if she has diabetes
or a thyroid disorder.  She's so darn large and she
sleeps all the time.  It's funny, the sun is going in and
out behind clouds today.  I can feel the radiation on
my face when the sun is out from behind the clouds
and then a nice cool feeling as it ducks back behind
the clouds. I wish it would stay behind the clouds
all the time.

Had a meatball on dutch crunch, with provalone
and peppers and onions.  That is my favorite
sandwich, I currently like it even better than pastrami.
The meatball is very mild and soothes the stomach.
The meatball sauce is very moist and flavorful.
Don't get me wrong, I still like a Pastrami on light
rye.  But anyway there are probably a hundred
different sandwiches that are very tasty.

I started Javascript at Codeacademy.  I'm currently
stuck on lesson 13.  I have to write a program that
well, let's see...  Program that picks from 3 different
states. I can't remember what they are right now but
it's complex enough that I'm really scratching my
head over it.  Maybe I should go back to Python
another programming language. Which is slightly
more forgiving.

Wow, It's sweltering in here.  I wish the sun would
just go behind the clouds and stay there, I don't need
to be warm right now.  Sheesh...

Given some thought into getting a new rat.  I still
have not picked out a bird yet.  I did find some
arrows at Walmart.  I think i'll buy 6 arrows and
three broadheads and three target points.

Anyway going to go sweat in shame here, see ya.

-marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment