Thursday, May 15, 2014

I am on a new path, this is a path that really challenges me.
It's a spiritual thing, plenty of praying and meditating. No,
Sugar no Flour. weigh and measure each meal.  I'm still
grappling with that, I want to rebel so badly. But i've been
pretty good about weighing and measuring.

Here I'll commit the food plan here tonight.  It starts with,

*** Breakfast
8 oz of sugar free fat free yogurt,
1 apple,
2 oz of steamed brown rice
2 tbsp of flax meal,
ice and water.  blended together smoothie style.

*** Lunch

6 oz of protein,
6 oz of salad
6 oz of vegetables
2 oz of steamed brown rice

*** Dinner

6 oz of protein
6 oz of salad
6 oz of vegetables
2 oz of steamed brown rice

No eating between meals, meals should be taken at the
same time every day so that the body knows what to
expect.

It's not some miraculous play that solves everything.  I
still crave foods that i can't have.  I still feel hungry
between meals.While nobody is perfect sticking to the
plan has obvious advantages, if not only for the colon
cleanse, then for the flavor of a lot of this food. I've
also been watching salt too, and without any junk food
what's actually going into my body is much healthier.
It's getting easier to prepare foods and what not.

One thing that bugs me is 6 oz of salad is almost a
whole bag of salad.  So, i have to either go over my
6 oz on the scale or put 1 or 2 oz of salad back in the
fridge for some other day.

I made my self some delicious oil and vinegar.  I took
a bottle of balsamic Vinegar and put 3 cloves of
garlic inside, then i did the same with a small bottle
of extra virgin olive oil.  The result is tasty and sorta
savory if that's a thing.

-marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment