Friday, October 17, 2014

It's mid autumn 2014

Mid Autumn 2014

I am asking in my meditation and prayer each day for
the willingness to release my old habits of eating and
the willingness to embrace new patterns.

Pesto is getting quite large.  I pick her up every once in
a while just to show her that I am a dominant male.
Other times I brush her completely from head to tail.

Looks like things are lining up for getting the bike
fixed this weekend.  I not only have a $ 20.00 bill I
have the desire and motivation to do it.  It's the same
thing I've described before, go to Community bikes and
pay $ 10.00 an hour for qualified help and hands on.

The Ford, the ford is behaving like a well heeled
steed.  It's really neat.  I like the cruise control it's
so much easier than feathering the gas on and off with
my foot. I just set the Cruise Control and let the
engine do it for me.  Also there is Overdrive available.

So, the plan for the weekend is to put the bike in the
back of the Ford and swing by the Saturday morning
food group, then make my way out to Wright Rd.
For the bicycle repair.  Needing repair is either the
front or the rear gear shifting, I can't remember at
this point.  Allison wants a bike, too. So, I can just
take her down there and we can both work for 5
hours and get her a $ 100.00 bike.

I haven't procured a new bird yet.  I look at the
empty cages all the time and wistfully remember
Burdy Burd.  He was such a trooper.  He was
great.  He could even say, 'Hi Burdy Burd'.

I have been Skyping with my Dad quite often and
I find it to be a very nice form of communication with
close ones.  Also Skype with Alan S. KE6IDU.

Gotta get the ham gear together and get ready for
field day next year. I wonder if i should take the bike.
Might be cool to run around the lake and stuff for
exercise.  Boy this drought is really something the
reservoirs are all really low and the water table is getting
there too.

Anyway, g'night

-marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment