Sunday, November 16, 2014

Leaves are turning to gold

Well, Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away. I'm not sure
which day it lands on but I know it's close.  All the trees on
Mendocino and Fifth have dropped their leaves. A friend of
mine is making some money sweeping up the leaves in front
of the businesses on 5th st. He also used to do the windows
along 5th st. Pretty enterprising guy, hope he made some
decent coin from those deals.

Pesto gave me a real scare, she stopped eating for a couple
of days.  I thought she had diabetes.  So i switched her
from dry kibble to moist canned cat food, and the change
was miraculous her dandruff went away, she stopped
shedding, and gained back some weight.  So, it's not even
that spendy. I can get big cans of cat food the same size
you might feed a large dog and squeeze three meals out of
it.

Still haven't got the bike fixed.  I would really like to stop
procrastinating and do that once and for all. Allison says
she wants to ride the bicycle, to and from the WMCA.

Been making google eyes at a young gal from support
group.  I actually think she likes me for me and not for
something i can become or might be.

Missed group tonight.  Should have asked Allison to go.

anyway, i have to pull a pork chop off the stove. Oh,
yeah.  I bought pork loin at Cash and Carry. I can hack
a lot of chops off a single loin. I actually cut it in three
pieces and freeze two of them. Then I will take them
out of the freezer and let em thaw in the fridge for a
day or two and then i'm ready to saw off hunks of pork
chops at my leisure. Pretty cool.  Also been getting
salad dressing by the gallon.  I picked up a nice spice
the other day, it has cayenne pepper, sea salt and
lime juice extract totally organic, no chemicals and stuff.
I like it a lot.

-marcus

1 comment: