Monday, November 15, 2010

Farm Town on Facebook

I'm getting a little bored with Farm Town on Facebook.  It seems all
one does there is make money and buy stuff.  I guess i should be
working on making it all look attractive and symetrical, but that just
doesn't tickle my fancy.

Now that i have several million in Farm Cash, I can buy just about
anything i want.  The only exception being the green money stuff.
I don't know how one aquires green money, it just magically
appears and there's never enough of it.  Green money is mostly
derived of people actually paying real cash into the game.

That seems just a little silly, so without putting your own money
into the game you can get about 1/2 of everything, everything you
can buy with your farm cash, has an equal that you can buy with
green cash.

I have planted tea, coffee, cocoa, pineapple, rice, rosemary,
oranges, cows, chickens, olives, lemons, and it's the same old
ordeal you plant, harvest, store, plow, go fishing.  Build new
shops, cut down trees, and the only reward is buying stuff.
Yes, you can compare with other people, but they all invest more
time and have more elaborate farm setups than you do.

I think i get more out of RSS than playing Farm Town on
Facebook, at least i learn something when i RSS. /rant

1 comment:

  1. And this.. is why I never bothered with any of the Zynga games. Though when I was applying for jobs 2 weeks ago now.. I did apply for a job with them, but they never called. Probably had already found who they wanted and I probably don't fit their culture "yet". They're headquarter-ed here in Dallas, oddly enough. Oh well. No Farmtown for me.

    ReplyDelete