Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Getting along twards Winter

Ah, hey,

Cam is going to work surveying in west australia.  Scott is busy with his
telecommunications in Texas.  Jocelyn is getting ready to move to
Oklahoma.  Gloria is having a Thanksgiving Dinner at her place.  I don't
know what my Dad is doing for thanksgiving.

Vicki and i will probably eat early on Thursday, i just hope that the
turkey has been cooked all the way through.  I'll try for my favorite a
wing and a few slices of dark meat.  I usually give everything a pretty
good dousing with gravy.  I have a lot of canned peas, was thinking i
could make green peas with pearl onions, and maybe bacon.

Wasn't able to get the car worked on this month, have to shoot for
next month.

Pesto still has a tumor on her right arm/paw/hand, it looks like an extra
toe, but it's not.  I hope it is really benign cuz having it excised would
prove costly.

anyway there's a quick November post.

No comments:

Post a Comment