Friday, August 13, 2010

Adding motor oil to my buick

I bought motor oil at Kragen on Tuesday.  I added it to the vehicle on Thursday.  
That was yesterday.  It is now 12:52 pm, i guess i could say that that was 
yesterday.  I opened the first quart and bumped it over and spilled nearly 1/2
of it on the radiator fan.  This turned out okay cause two quarts was a little much 
anyway.  

Vicki received Microsoft Word 2007 in the mail today.  So, after food group I 
installed it for her.  I swear that package was the most difficult to open package i 
have ever encountered.  .I actually Googled "Opening Microsoft Word Packaging", 
but didn't find anything.  Finally Vicki just used brute force to get it open.  This is 
something i was afraid to do, but we did get  it open.  Then we had a little trouble 
getting Open Office files to open with MS Word.  She has had some training on 
MS Word and  that is what she likes and that is what she wants to use.  Open 
Office was just a kludge to work until she got MS Word.

I took a picture of Vicki with her cell phone today.  Tomorrow i'll email it to myself.
Then I'll edit it and email it to her.  Kinda neat that the phone has a camera 
built in, but i guess they all do now.  It has an fm radio built in too.  I need 
to get some cheap ear buds so she can listen to the radio when we walk. 


Oh, oh oh oh...  The good news.  Vicki's Doctor says she can walk again.  I 
mean fitness walking a couple of miles at a go.  Ever since she got that infection 
on her toe the  Dr.  has limited her recreational walking.  So that is very good 
news.

Anyway, that's it for today.  Tomorrow is commodities.  That is a food program 
for the people here in the building.  I have to be up early to get in line. 

goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment