Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Marine Biologists using Linux

Tonight was the NBLUG meeting for August.  Featured was a Sys Admin
from the Marine Biology Lab in Santa Cruz.  I liked the talk, it worked it's
way around to programming languages, and all I can say is everybody has
good things to say about Python.  They went into some stuff i don't really
understand concerning  integers and various other programming lingo.

On the way to O'Reilly I stopped at Kragen Auto and picked up a few quarts
of Motor Oil, I'll probably add that tomorrow morning.  Thinking about
grabbing Vicki and heading out to Corrine Camp Wellness and Advocacy
center for some more computer training.

Oh, and i did go to Pet Co and pick up some wormer for Pesto.  I have a
can of squishy food for her that i can mix the worm poison into.  I should
do that tomorrow at breakfast, that's 4:30 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment