Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wellness and Advocacy Center

I went through a quick tutorial on excel on the centers network.  The guy there
seems real nice.  I learned how to enter data into cells and to adjust the size of
the cells.  Then I sat out in the sun for a bit, ate some fresh raspberries, and
listened to some good music.  Wednesday is music day there.

So, tomorrow Mark and I are going to go on an expedition.  I don't know where
yet, but i'll definitely need to get some sleep tonight.  We might go to Bullfrog
Pond or we may go to Goat Rock Beach.  It's probably pretty foggy out at the
coast.

I'll let you know tomorrow.

Footnote:  Mark was busy on Thursday, but he did buy a Deep Cycle battery
on Saturday.  That's a big step in the right direction.

Oh and P.S.  NBLUG is on Tuesday this coming week so i'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment