Monday, August 23, 2010

Rice a Roni the San Francisco treat

I Stocked up on rice a roni.  I've been eating it pretty regularly.
I'm using 1/2 the spice packet and a couple of Tablespoons of
Soy Sauce.  It's less salty that way.

Took the Buick through the car wash, the automatic kind.
It missed a few spots, so i know what to do next time.  They
provide a brush on a long handle and a bucket of soapy
water.  The guy before in line did that.

I made a note on the calendar to give Pesto wormer in
two weeks.  That date is coming up soon.

Tomorrow I'll see the Nurse for blood pressure measuring
pulse rate and weighing on a scale.  Prior to that I'll stop at
Sutter for a CBC

Vicki and i walked a bit today.  She's still having problems
with her foot. I wish it would just heal :-(

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment