Friday, August 20, 2010

Don't you hate when that happens?

I had a nice post all typed up and i hit the wrong button and bam!
It was all gone.

Today we went to the Wellness and Advocacy Center and picked
Swiss Chard.  Faced with a choice of either boil the chard or fry
it.  I chose to fry it.  I fried it in peanut oil and added a tablespoon
of Apple Cider Vinegar and some hand cracked pepper for flavor.

I took Vicki out to Rite Aid and she bought me an ice cream cone.
They even had my favorite flavor.  Mocha Almond Fudge.  We
also stopped at Safeway.

I found Silver Swan Soy Sauce at Lucky's Market.  Silver Swan was
recommended by a Filipino friend.  It comes in a larger container and
it is cheaper than a smaller bottle of Kikkoman Brand.

Later, on the way to Food Group, we stopped at Carl's Jr.  I bought
a Western Bacon Cheeseburger.  That is 1/4 LB of USDA beef
flame broiled with 2 strips of bacon, a slice of american cheese,
BBQ Sauce and 2 crunchy onion rings.  It's my favorite burger of
all time and it's been around more than 25 years.

A day with an ice cream cone and a western bacon cheeseburger
is quite a day indeed.

G'night diary

 

No comments:

Post a Comment